Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May be AWOL for a bit this next month

5 posters

Go down

May be AWOL for a bit this next month Empty May be AWOL for a bit this next month

Post  *Garion* Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:04 pm

I wanted to let ya all know, I may be AWOL for a bit this coming month, as From Oct 30th thru Nov 2nd, I'll be flying to/from Nebraska(I live in PA) for work and then the following weeked (8th-12th) I'll be heading to Niagara Falls for a dart tournament followed by the following weekend where I'll be in Carlisle, PA for a Dart Tournament. While I'm in Nebraska, and while at teh Dart tournaments I won't have internet access to be able to get on the forums or in game. I'll try to get on at times in between but I may not get on.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

May be AWOL for a bit this next month Empty Re: May be AWOL for a bit this next month

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks for the update.
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

https://sinclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

May be AWOL for a bit this next month Empty Re: May be AWOL for a bit this next month

Post  venom Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Unacceptable! Who gave you permission to have a life outside this video game!!!! Lol

venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bag Rash Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:26 pm

dont shoot your eye out.
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

http://www.limelightsystems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  |NONSTOP| Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 am

Good luck and have fun. cheers cheers
|NONSTOP|
|NONSTOP|

Back to top Go down

Post  *Garion* Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm

so this hurricane is supposed to come through my area. So in addition to the fact that I'll be traveling to nebraska this coming week, there's also the possibility that I may lose power at home as well. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Venom is from Philly so I'm sure he probably has the same thing. Hopefully this storm doesn't turn out as bad as they're predicting.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

Post  |NONSTOP| Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Be safe and keep us updated. Take swimming lessons. lol!
|NONSTOP|
|NONSTOP|

Back to top Go down

Post  *Garion* Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:46 pm

so I just figured I'd stop and give an update. The hurricane mostly missed me, enjoyed my trip to Nebraska, shot terrible in new york, and shot better at Carlisle and now I'm back to my normal.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down