Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun.

2 posters

Go down

|NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun. Empty |NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun.

Post  NONSTOP Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Player Name:|NONSTOP|
Real Name/Nickname:Jose Paz or Devious
Steam Name:elfantastiko
Steam_ID:STEAM_0:0:6532953
Do you own a working Mic?No, but will get one asap.
How long have you played DoD?6 years
Have you played in any leagues? If so what leagues? No
Have you ever been in another Clan or Unit? If so what Clans and/or Units? Yes, I have been in another dod clan called <SK>| a.k.a. Suicide Kings. I use to be a full on admin member. I help donate for the servers and keep them clean from ass hats. I have been with them for about 4 years and then I stop playing, but left in good terms.
How did you find out about -|SIN|-?I love playing Gungame. I saw the server and since the first day i started playing I like the server and the people that play on it as well. Everyone is chill and funny and that's why I love playing this game.
Why do you want to join -|SIN|-?Because everyone is funny and seem like good people to be playing with. I like being part of a clan and working towards making it something big and known. I started playing with the online name Devious, but I saw that you guys already had a clan member by that name, so I changed it to one of my old ones that I like which is |NONSTOP|. Just thought I would mention that.
Why should you be accepted into -|SIN|-? I have been in a clan for many years, so I know what it takes to be a member. I know that the rules have to be respected and all member should be treated with respect. I am a chill person the loves to have fun but to a certain extend. If given then chance I know I wont let the clan down.
Alternate ways to contact you:e-mail or facebook
Other Information:

NONSTOP

Back to top Go down

|NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun. Empty Re: |NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun.

Post  Bag Rash Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Thank you for your application. It will be reviewed shortly/
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

http://www.limelightsystems.com

Back to top Go down

|NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun. Empty Re: |NONSTOP| Application. Ready to kick ass and have fun.

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Application approved, here are your applicant tags:

-|[NONSTOP]|-SIN

You may change the name inside the tag but the format stays the same.

Thank you and Welcome!!
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

https://sinclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down