Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post?

3 posters

Go down

First Post? Empty First Post?

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I like the new look (my eyes will take some getting used to it)....first question How come no private, members only forum(is that the REC ROOM?!!? hahahha JUST KIDDIN'! damn, let's not get all angry now! Honestly, let's have fun! I like the *|SIN|* tag...very cool...so are we all "sinners" now....I like it! Even though it was said we could not use "At All Costs"...not the acronym AAC...I was thinking "Always A Conflict"...but I will say I like SIN better than my idea! I hope everything transfers smoothly....
questions: 1) Will we go to the same server address?...if not: question 2) what is it (if we know yet)? 3)If new server, is it gungame? and lastly 4) is there a hierarchy...honestly, I could care less...just throwing it out there....might as well get that ugly bird on the table!

If I may ask one thing...I would like "admin"powers (assuming i will be in the clan?)...that is mainly for forcing votes during the weekdays....not a lot of "clan" members on usually and I find being able to get a vote up for "liked" maps help keep the regs in rather than leaving when a lot of U.S. folks may be at work.

Song by "Strentgh In Numbers": "Gods of War" (look it up...new members cant post links for 7 days...)

Last edited by Hammerdown on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add song Gods of War link)
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

First Post? Empty Re: First Post?

Post  Grudge Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

The layout is nice. lol!

So yeah let's see how this works shall we.
Grudge
Grudge

Back to top Go down

Post  venom Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 am

Hammerdown wrote:I like the new look (my eyes will take some getting used to it)....first question How come no private, members only forum(is that the REC ROOM?!!? hahahha JUST KIDDIN'! damn, let's not get all angry now! Honestly, let's have fun! I like the *|SIN|* tag...very cool...so are we all "sinners" now....I like it! Even though it was said we could not use "At All Costs"...not the acronym AAC...I was thinking "Always A Conflict"...but I will say I like SIN better than my idea! I hope everything transfers smoothly....
questions: 1) Will we go to the same server address?...if not: question 2) what is it (if we know yet)? 3)If new server, is it gungame? and lastly 4) is there a hierarchy...honestly, I could care less...just throwing it out there....might as well get that ugly bird on the table!

If I may ask one thing...I would like "admin"powers (assuming i will be in the clan?)...that is mainly for forcing votes during the weekdays....not a lot of "clan" members on usually and I find being able to get a vote up for "liked" maps help keep the regs in rather than leaving when a lot of U.S. folks may be at work.

Song by "Strentgh In Numbers": "Gods of War" (look it up...new members cant post links for 7 days...)
You taint sniffing penis licking ballwasher! Glad youre here

venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum