Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan rule suggestions.

+3
Rizza
venom
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
7 posters

Go down

Clan rule suggestions. Empty Clan rule suggestions.

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

This is a member driven clan, what are some of the rules you would like to see in game and on the forum? Post a comment and when we have a good list going we will make an official topic.

Thank You
-|SIN|- Administration

Last edited by -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

https://sinclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Clan rule suggestions. Empty Re: Clan rule suggestions.

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am

No Hacking
No Glitching
No Hackusations
Must Be Active
Respect Everyone
You Will Be Given A 1 Warning Before Getting Kick.
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  venom Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 am

-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* wrote: No Hacking
No Glitching
No Hackusations
Must Be Active
Respect Everyone
You Will Be Given A 1 Warning Before Getting Kick.

No glitching? Now my K/D will go down. i think the rules list should remain simple, pretty much how you have it set up already. But a ping enforcer is an absolute must, and preferably nothing over 200 (which is high in my opinion) but i tend to ping in the 20's

venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizza Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:49 am

Can the limit be like 250? My ping is usually in the 120 area but sometimes it jumps to 200. I live too far from the server, nothing i can do about it. And for rules i'd like to suggest "Talk in English only" and something like we had before "camping is ok but don't overdo it".
Rizza
Rizza

Back to top Go down

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 am

I like where we are going keep them coming!
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bag Rash Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 am

There is one thing I like to think should stand during game play. If its in the game, don't complain. If there is a map where people get trapped in spawn then either the players need to improve or the map needs to change. If you can get on a roof so what edit the map or deal with it. I do not know of too many exploits anymore so I cannot speak on that.
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

http://www.limelightsystems.com

Back to top Go down

Clan rule suggestions. Empty to be clear...

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:25 pm

I just want to make sure I get everything straight....If you can jump, or whatever to get on a roof it is ok? Again, I just want to make sure I understand...what about boosting...?
Also, to the no "hackusations" piece...is it ok to call someone a hacker in jest? or say "oh that was bullshit"...i say lots of things in fun, but I am more pissed at myself for getting killed....Just being clear, because in some servers you cant even joke about it...
I am just trying to get any possible headaches out in the open and cleared up before they happen... Very Happy
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 pm

I no some maps purposley put a kill funnel coming out of spawn. But i feel roofing or getting on the walls give a unfair advantage just my thoughts, shall we start a vote on what we all think of the roofing and wall issue?
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bag Rash Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Anything can become annoying if it is abused weather it is language or an exploit in the game. Some people are annoyed more easily than others. A good rule of thumb is if multiple people are complaining about it, you should stop whatever it is that may be going on. You will always find a whiner that complains about everything. As far as I am concerned if its in the game its fair game. Boosting, spawn camping, and roof jumping included. However if you are making it no fun for the opposition, that when it is a problem. We have all been on both sides and there are very few maps that will leave a team defenseless.

This is a member driven venture so we can address issues as they arise and take appropriate action. For now the less rules the better and if people remember that this is about having fun than we should never have a problem.
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

Back to top Go down

Post  Grudge Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 pm

I say if you can get up on top of something by just jumping and sprinting then it should be fine. Only time it should matter is if the person is actually outside the map.
Grudge
Grudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Bag Rash Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 pm

-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* wrote:I no some maps purposley put a kill funnel coming out of spawn. But i feel roofing or getting on the walls give a unfair advantage just my thoughts, shall we start a vote on what we all think of the roofing and wall issue?

Keep in mind that this is based upon war so fair vs unfair is a hard claim to make. I have been playing this game since 1.1 on a 56k dial up connection and I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I quit a game because something was truly unfair and most of those situations involved exploits that have long been patched.

Most of the time the problem is that there is a player much better than another player and that is why they complain. The biggest advantage anyone can have is hand eye coordination and most of you guys are younger than me and much faster to react. That is what is unfair...
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

Back to top Go down

Post  mclane Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 pm

venon i think 220 its cool,think for your europeans friends want play.

mclane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down