Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map Rotation Suggestion

5 posters

Go down

Map Rotation Suggestion Empty Map Rotation Suggestion

Post  *Garion* Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:45 pm

I'd like to suggest, if it's possible, have a way that you can't play say purple_afk within a certain number of maps from say orange_afk. I say this becaues today I joined it was on orange_afk, then we went to the next map which was orange_bridge2 and then the next map was purple_afk.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

Map Rotation Suggestion Empty Re: Map Rotation Suggestion

Post  venom Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 am

well u cant nominate a map that was in the previous 4 played, maybe we should extend that to the previous 6 or 8 maps. Cause every 5th map is tunnels (Which im not complaining cause I own tunnels maps lol) I get what your saying but some "players" may not understand why they cant nominate maps at certain times and then they can nominate the maps other times.

venom

Back to top Go down

Map Rotation Suggestion Empty get rid of one

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 pm

This falls into that "get rid of one" categories
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I like the 5 or 6 rotation idea, gives you and others to hang out longer, not just come play one map, you want to play your favorite map you may have to sit a little extra.

my 2 pennys
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

https://sinclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Map Rotation Suggestion Empty Nominate some maps ppl

Post  Face your Fear Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm

i do not see the problem when ppl can't take the liberty to nominate maps that they want, most of the time i do the only nominating of the maps for the round and if i forget no maps get nominated and we are stuck with shit to choose from and than everyone decides to leave. Plus extending the map vote rotation is a catch 22, if ppl come in hoping to play a certain map and can't nominate it they might leave also.

Face your Fear

Face your Fear

Back to top Go down

Map Rotation Suggestion Empty ?

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:44 am

Face your Fear wrote:i do not see the problem when ppl can't take the liberty to nominate maps that they want, most of the time i do the only nominating of the maps for the round and if i forget no maps get nominated and we are stuck with shit to choose from and than everyone decides to leave. Plus extending the map vote rotation is a catch 22, if ppl come in hoping to play a certain map and can't nominate it they might leave also.

Face your Fear

What's this "most of the time i do the only nominating of the maps for the round"? You've been on like twice in almost a month....Simpy delusional my young boy...kinda like how delusional you are when it comes to how good you are !! hehhhehehe
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down