Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding e-mails about new posts

2 posters

Go down

Question regarding e-mails about new posts Empty Question regarding e-mails about new posts

Post  *Garion* Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Is there a way to have it set that if your on the forum it doesn't send you the e-mail that there's a new post in the topic? For example I was on the forums still going through new posts and got a e-mail with a reply to my application. Which my e-mail is so slow that I had already read this new post by the time I got the e-mail.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

Question regarding e-mails about new posts Empty Re: Question regarding e-mails about new posts

Post  Grudge Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:28 pm

It's under Profile/ Preferences
Grudge
Grudge

Back to top Go down

Question regarding e-mails about new posts Empty Re: Question regarding e-mails about new posts

Post  *Garion* Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 pm

So in re-reading my post, it appears what I thought I was saying didn't actually get typed out. I meant to ask if it was possible to have it that while your on the forum it doesn't send you the e-mail.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum