Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map list suggestions

+4
*Garion*
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
venom
8 posters

Go down

Map list suggestions Empty Map list suggestions

Post  venom Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 am

I think we should have a list of maps we either want or dont want. Its rather simple and doesnt need to be as complicated as it was previously made to be. IMO, purple, orange remote, mario air shouldnt even be considered. I loved playing the old school maps the other day, shit today we played flugplatz. And I showed everyone how to make the cow jump over the moon, and everyone on the server was amazed. So Id love to see the original DOD maps ont he server, donner, saints, avalanche, flugplatz, caen. None of the updated original maps, just the originals. I dont feel we need redundant map selections. It got to the point previously wehre if someone didnt nominate one simple map it was a selection of garbage. 100-150 maps tops!

My favorite maps

ALL I repeat ALL original DOD maps
orange Tunnels 2
orange remote 2
dod_tiger2_tex
babyblue
babyblue2(because its completely different)
red rsr
maroon
firehouse
orange house
assault upc

venom

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty Re: Map list suggestions

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 pm

I agree i like the old maps, it breaks things up alot, we need to get them back on the server.
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

https://sinclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty Agree....DoD old school for starters

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Agree with Venom on below maps, plus maybe Murky2 (or 7 doesnt matter to me),martello, aim_snowlake...I'll add more as i think of 'em...dont know the names, but the colored maps that have the water in the middle and an upper level (bridge) over the water and the other similar version with know water ...its a green map

venom wrote:I think we should have a list of maps we either want or dont want. Its rather simple and doesnt need to be as complicated as it was previously made to be. IMO, purple, orange remote, mario air shouldnt even be considered. I loved playing the old school maps the other day, shit today we played flugplatz. And I showed everyone how to make the cow jump over the moon, and everyone on the server was amazed. So Id love to see the original DOD maps ont he server, donner, saints, avalanche, flugplatz, caen. None of the updated original maps, just the originals. I dont feel we need redundant map selections. It got to the point previously wehre if someone didnt nominate one simple map it was a selection of garbage. 100-150 maps tops!

My favorite maps

ALL I repeat ALL original DOD maps
orange Tunnels 2
orange remote 2
dod_tiger2_tex
babyblue
babyblue2(because its completely different)
red rsr
maroon
firehouse
orange house
assault upc
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  *Garion* Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 pm

I know you mentioned Mario_Air not be considered, but I'd like to say consider it, as if there's enough people in the server it can be a fun map.
*Garion*
*Garion*

Back to top Go down

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm

we do have a select group that loves mario air.
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grudge Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Mario Air is a great map to play on.
Grudge
Grudge

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty omg

Post  Face your Fear Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Here we go again and this same discussion is off to the races folks... Mario Air is a good fun map, so is orange house, but the best map out there is Orange Tunnels (the original) fuck that orange tunnels 2 trying to ride the originals coat tails.

Also Green Lemon is good, purple afk, purple x, Purple_afk2012, orange2, orange_tex, orange consturction, Blue, pacman. there is more but i forget them off hand.

Face your Fear

Face your Fear

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty UGH ...Pacman?

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Plain and simple....Pacman Blows dick....that is why face likes it...hahahhaahha
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty hammer your mistaken

Post  Face your Fear Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 pm

You have me confussed with your wife again lol

But i put pacman in there because if everyone got to get rid of one map they didn't like, we would have no maps to play. You don't like pacman but wiggly does, you like mario and wiggly doesn't. Come on ppl, just get rid of the maps that no one plays, personally opinion and hate of a map doesn't mean it is better for the whole of group.

I have said it before, if you don't like the map, vote or nominate something different it really is just that simple

Face your Fear

Face your Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Ass Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Of the colored maps, Blue and Orange_remote are my favorites. My favorite originals are Avalanche and Kalt.

Please please please bring Blue back!

Mario_air is fun but it doesn't kill me to lose it.

Mister Ass

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty both

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Face your Fear wrote:You have me confussed with your wife again lol

But i put pacman in there because if everyone got to get rid of one map they didn't like, we would have no maps to play. You don't like pacman but wiggly does, you like mario and wiggly doesn't. Come on ppl, just get rid of the maps that no one plays, personally opinion and hate of a map doesn't mean it is better for the whole of group.

I have said it before, if you don't like the map, vote or nominate something different it really is just that simple

Face your Fear

I dont like either Mario or Pacman....but Mario is at least bearable ...
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  -|SIN|- Cygmark *GG* Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 pm

We are a clan that is friendly and likes to respect all and have fun, if some like mario air and pacman cause they have "fun" on them then we should bite the bullet or take a break from the keyboard. We want this clan to be a place that has tonnes of members cause we can adapt and compromise on a lot of things. That's my goal.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS is our tags, we are nothing without our friends and numbers, so im sure we will all agree to compromise.

As far as redundant maps, i say lets axe them as soon as we can through a vote.

Cyggy
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
-|SIN|- Cygmark *GG*
Admin

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty oh my mistake hammer

Post  Face your Fear Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:39 pm

hammer i couldn't remember if you seriously liked mario air or you just "liked" it because wiggly hated it due to his love of pacman and your utter dislike for pacman. Ill try to keep your blurry line of likes and dislikes more black and white from now on, just as i have to do with your wife's likes and dislikes in the bedroom. study ahahah

Face your Fear

Face your Fear

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty ahahahaa

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 am

Face your Fear wrote:hammer i couldn't remember if you seriously liked mario air or you just "liked" it because wiggly hated it due to his love of pacman and your utter dislike for pacman. Ill try to keep your blurry line of likes and dislikes more black and white from now on, just as i have to do with your wife's likes and dislikes in the bedroom. study ahahah

Face your Fear

I love how Face and I can take every post, no matter how serious, back to the wives and girlfreinds (and realize it's all in fun)....That's the true meaning of a close knit, who gives a shit, have fun clan....As for the pacman vs mario piece, you're probably right...I like mario more now, just to tick wiggly off! hahahah If I had to choose however, I would choose Mario...pacman is just running around in circles like mice in a maze looking for their chees....But, as cyg says, I take a break when that map comes up...time to get a drink.
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty Maps

Post  Just4Fun Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm

{But, as cyg says, I take a break when that map comes up...time to get a drink.}

I like this map cause I get a chance to smoke and get a drink. Keep it in the rotation as I need a break from time to time.

jocolor

Just4Fun
Just4Fun
Just4Fun

Back to top Go down

Map list suggestions Empty oh hammer

Post  Face your Fear Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Hammer upon reading your post i have to ask you... What do you smell? Because all i got out of that was blah blah blah brown nosing cyg. So i can assume you are currently smelling one thing.

Face your Fear

Face your Fear

Back to top Go down

Post  -|[HammerDown]|-SIN Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 am

Face your Fear wrote:Hammer upon reading your post i have to ask you... What do you smell? Because all i got out of that was blah blah blah brown nosing cyg. So i can assume you are currently smelling one thing.

Face your Fear

This one's for you Face:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

hahahahhaahha
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN
-|[HammerDown]|-SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down