Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation for SIN

Go down

Resignation for SIN Empty Resignation for SIN

Post  supafly420 Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:06 pm

I am formaly putting in my Resignation for the clan because i feel that no one wants
to play in the server anymore sence i dont have a job and i am looking. I have more
time to play with my child and games,and when i do get on i invite all sin members
that are online on my friends list and the people i do invite eather play a different
game or when they do play day of defeat its not in our server i thought this clan was
about having fun and getting more people to play in our server. I find that alot of old
sin members that joined other clans might feel the same way but not really talking about
them. i get asked by some other players where is everyone when they come in they are playing
with bots and sometimes its no fun playing with bots expecaly when they suck balls, some one
can win within mear mintues..... So have fun play hard and well shoot you antoher time....

SupaFly420

PS Bagrash sorry for getting me admin rights in the server but i would really would like you to
take it away for i wont be needing it
supafly420
supafly420

https://www.facebook.com/supafly3323?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down