Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAC is back. WTF?

3 posters

Go down

AAC is back. WTF? Empty AAC is back. WTF?

Post  Bag Rash Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:58 am

So does anyone else find it odd that all of the sudden the people who didn't have time for a clan and told us we could not continue with the AAC tags all of the sudden have time to run things again? I think this was a conspiracy all along. We have been duped by text book sociopaths and liberals. Don't be surprised if you join their server and all automatic weapons have been banned. I think they may even be aligning themselves with Al Qaeda. Do not drink the cool aid..
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

http://www.limelightsystems.com

Back to top Go down

AAC is back. WTF? Empty Re: AAC is back. WTF?

Post  loon_on_a_stick Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Yes <AAC> is back. I stile don't have all the time need to run the clan. It has taken me months to get as fare as I have. I am not going at this alone Maj.Jerk and Milburn have both help me with this.

No Bagrash this was not a conspiracy, I liked what <AAC> was and just wanted it to be back to what it once was.

loon_on_a_stick

Back to top Go down

AAC is back. WTF? Empty AAC is back ..thats right

Post  AAC_MILBURN Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm

I still don't have time to handle 20 misfits be them members or regular guest coming by , my liberal weeks keep me busy even to prevent me from doing mapping for my enjoyment ,if it was not for others help it would not even happen

AAC_MILBURN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bag Rash Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Ha I knew it! Neither of you guys have denied your alliance with Al Qaeda nor your allegiance to the views of Dianne Feinstein. Is it true that you are banning all assault type weapons on your server? Laughing
Bag Rash
Bag Rash

http://www.limelightsystems.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loon_on_a_stick Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I did look into the vote issue in the sin server but you never emailed me back. Did I fix it?

loon_on_a_stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down