Strength in Numbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server reinstall

4 posters

Go down

server reinstall to fix errors in server

server reinstall  I_vote_lcap88%server reinstall  I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
server reinstall  I_vote_lcap12%server reinstall  I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

server reinstall  Empty server reinstall

Post  supafly420 Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:13 pm

i would think a server reinstall will fix all the map issues, nade explosions
because it really sucks when admins are not on to reset the server when it gets on a map that people cant play it just kicks them out of dod
i wait half a day to play in the server and if you guys want more people to play in the server i think its time for an overhaul of the server
Please take this into consideration all the higher up admins that have control over the serer
supafly420
supafly420

https://www.facebook.com/supafly3323?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

server reinstall  Empty Re: server reinstall

Post  |NONSTOP| Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 pm

I agree as well.
|NONSTOP|
|NONSTOP|

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Ass Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 am

I don't know what needs to be done. The nade issue definitely needs fixing. I think less people are coming because of the new name.

Mister Ass

Back to top Go down

server reinstall  Empty SERVER REINSTALL

Post  supafly420 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:15 am

the one thing that is bugging me the most is all the maps that people cant get in some people can but others cant..
It just really sucks when people have to wait a half a day for the map to change or the server to restart because the admins that have the server control ,
at least redo the list for the maps to take out some of the crap maps that some people are having problems getting in
supafly420
supafly420

https://www.facebook.com/supafly3323?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  |NONSTOP| Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 am

supafly420 wrote:the one thing that is bugging me the most is all the maps that people cant get in some people can but others cant..
It just really sucks when people have to wait a half a day for the map to change or the server to restart because the admins that have the server control ,
at least redo the list for the maps to take out some of the crap maps that some people are having problems getting in

Amen, This happens to me a lot. It's on a map that I can't download and I can't play until the map changes to something that I can play on. I hate waiting when everyone is playing and im here stuck waiting for it to change. I tried going into my dod folder and download it again like Venom suggests but it does not work. If you guys need help with anything just ask and I will do my best to help out in any way. thanks.
|NONSTOP|
|NONSTOP|

Back to top Go down

Post  venom Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:52 pm

yea but a server reinstall can turn into a major pain in the ass, and could take days. let us work to see what is going on and why this is happening all the sudden. something has changed because this wasnt an issue before

venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down